Save Our Community Centre.
Speak Out! Tell us what the community centre means to you.
We exist to build caring, compassionate,just, and interdependent communities in Southwest Scarborough
We achieve this by:
• Providing appropriate services to meet social, emotional, educational, cultural, physical and spiritual needs in
• Linking the communities to internal and external resources to help meet the needs of the whole person.
• Sharing skills within the community in order to identify and develop resources, enabling the community to
make and implement informed choices about its needs.
• Advocating for social justice in community life.
We envision our agency to be a place where:
• Everyone belongs
• Everybody is somebody
• Everyone is challenged to be part of the solution
• We grow and help one another grow
• Consultation and communication are norms, not exceptions
• Together we build and share in a better tomorrow
To make our vision a reality, we believe that it is important to:
• Nurture one another
• Work in partnership
• Model and promote caring, compassion, and just relationships