We exist to build caring, compassionate,just, and interdependent communities in Southwest Scarborough
We achieve this by:
• Providing appropriate services to meet social, emotional, educational, cultural, physical and spiritual needs in
• Linking the communities to internal and external resources to help meet the needs of the whole person.
• Sharing skills within the community in order to identify and develop resources, enabling the community to
make and implement informed choices about its needs.
• Advocating for social justice in community life.
We envision our agency to be a place where:
• Everyone belongs
• Everybody is somebody
• Everyone is challenged to be part of the solution
• We grow and help one another grow
• Consultation and communication are norms, not exceptions
• Together we build and share in a better tomorrow
To make our vision a reality, we believe that it is important to:
• Nurture one another
• Work in partnership
• Model and promote caring, compassion, and just relationships